More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

mercredi, octobre 08, 2008

My Little Superstar...

Here's the email I got from my dad..

Just got back from McDonald's as Jakes' reward for receiving a certificate as the Star of the Week (he said this is his 2nd time(?). It was presented to him infront of the kinder assembly, about a 100 or more of them and I was the only guardian in attendance. His teacher said in a tribute like speeach that Jake is the Star of the Week because:
1. He is well liked by his classmates - almost everybody wants to have lunch with him;
2. He is very helpful - he goes out of his way to help others specially his teachers;
3. He is very attentive.
Too bad I don't have my camera with me. He received his certificate from Ms. Gutierrez but I don't know what happened to it. Maybe his teacher put it back inside their room in the bulletin board. Anyway, of the course, Grandpa was very proud.
Ohh.... my lovely boy!

Libellés :

1 Comments:

Blogger Mickee said...

A big shout out to Jake, and a big congratulations to you and Nelson for raising such a well-rounded kid.

lundi, octobre 13, 2008 2:24:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home