Happy Birthday to Me...Part Deux
With the Big Guy's go-signal, no rain nor strong winds could've stopped me and Es from going to Neiman's last call. Right when we walked in, my Baby Giselle was waiting for me :). I was just too excited!!! It was a good shopping day with Es and L. And boy, was I tired when I got home. We were in downtown SF for a good 7 hours walking up and down and in and out of the stores.
First Stop: BCBG. Es needed to get a dress for a wedding in Feb and I was in search for my most wanted cape. I got it! It was on sale so rather than paying $178, I got it for $40 - HUH, beat that!
Next Stop: Saks Fifth. Didn't really see much so that was a bummer. The shoes are on sale but I guess the smaller your feet is, the uglier the shoes are. I saw the cutest Christian Louboutin shoes but for $400, the Big Guy would've had a cow :). L ended up meeting us at Saks and we waited until Es was done buying shoes before we headed out to lunch.
Lunch was at our favorite hole-in-the-wall, King of Thai. Es and I ended up stopping by again to get take-out dinners for the her and my boys at home. It was nice to catch up with L again.
Next was the purpose of all the madness. The girl that helps us everytime we go, JQ was working so it made shopping so much easier. I was disappointed that there was not much for boys anymore so I wasn't able to buy anything for Jake but I got me a shirt and a Juicy Couture track jacket for the Big Guy. He was apprehensive at first when I told him that I found the cutest Juicy sweater for him and I kept reassuring him that it was cute. I think I failed to mention that just because it was a Juicy, that it didn't have the glitters and the crown, etc... When I got home and showed it to him, he was still iffy until I pulled it out of the bag and he then let out a sigh of relief and liked it too :).
Last stop: Where else but HERE! I was able to get the Big Guy a shirt and a couple of shirts for Jake. The sale is just to die for and Nikka, if you're reading this, they are doing their second price slash starting today..so RUN!!!!!!!! Shoes are on sale too! So many cute baby stuff but ahh...I had to stop myself. I got home it was bothering me that I didn't get some baby stuff. I think I'll go back and get them.
I didn't get home until 7 or so...the boys and ate quick and went out again. We're in search of a toddler bed for Jake and we found what we want at Babies R Us. It should be cute to have a bed for Jake...next to ours :).
Oh well...back to reality for me. But I got Giselle to keep me company :). Es has Stella here to keep her happy. Toodles people. Off to dimsum we go.


3 Comments:
Hey Nikka - you know me, I'm the biggest bargain hunter in town. I don't walk into Burberry unless they have that small a*s SALE sign in front of the store. But to have a second price slash? CANNOT be missed!!!! Santana Row's selection sucks so it's worth the trek to the city. Trust me...shirts for the husband for $49 from original $100? Can't beat it!
No wonder you love celebrating your birthday! Lots of goooood stuff you got there!
Hala Mickee - this comes but just once a year (and not even ALL the time!). With our without the goodies, I still get excited over my birthdays.
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home