More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

jeudi, janvier 20, 2005

Whoa...3 posts in one day?

I must be hecka bored.
That or I don't have the mojo to work today.
Actually, I haven't been working. Just come in every day - check emails - respond if I feel like (but personal emails, TRUST ME! I'm so there! Right Jackie?).

Things have been quiet lately. After spending a weekend all sugared up, the boys and I have been hibernating at home. WHAT? No weekday shopping? Except from Sunday night's visit to Target - that was it. Oh wait... No. Tuesday, when the Big Guy had to go pick up his aunt at SFO, Jake and I went back to Target. I swear, I need to go to some kind of Target Anonymous or something. I can't seem to walk out of the store without spending more than what I said I would. My purpose for Tuesday's visit was to buy Jake's toothbrush. While I was there, I figured to get 2 galloons of milk for Bubba. Then I found a black shirt on sale for $5. Why not right? Walked out with $30 less. Nuts! Ok... come to think of it, we may not have been going out at night, but that hasn't stopped me during the day. Yesterday, after our team lunch at Chevy's, Es and I went to Target again to look at some stuff. In my defense, we had to go to Target to look at their new Global Bazaar trend tables. It's cool..so Cost Plus. After 'working', we strolled over to the Toys Clearance and I got Jake a microphone. It's too cute. Today, Es and I went to Big Lots and the Dollar Store to get MORE toys. I got him a construction table with 'nails and drills', hard hats, hammers, drills, table saw, etc. I have a Tim the Toolman Taylor in the making. I'm excited to get him started on drawing and painting too. I just hope he doesn't do it all over the walls ;>.

By the way, before I forget... meet my new friend!!! I've been busy organizing the house and going around looking for stuff that I can use with my friend. Oh, the joys of organization. :)


1 Comments:

Blogger Mickee said...

J, I'm not sure if you got my email, but yeah, I'm free on Saturday so just give me a call.

Cheers, Mickee

jeudi, janvier 20, 2005 10:01:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home