More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

vendredi, décembre 21, 2007

Almost done...

The husband and I had some peace last night, with our houseguests and the little boy spending the night in Monterey with my parents.
We are almost ALMOST done with our shopping, with the exception of a couple of gifts.
We also managed to run Santa's errands and got Jake's gifts since he's going to be busy in the next couple of days :).

We slept at 1:30 am again - this time because we were busy cleaning and wrapping gifts before the full house tonight.

Before I forget... and before things get hairy...
...the boys and I wish you a very Merry Christmas!!

Libellés : ,