...
I'd like to say there was a tearful scene full of epiphanies, but the truth was simpler. We had discovered that in the past weeks, neither of us could live without him, and we didn't particularly want to try to live without each other, either.
He and I slowly reconnected. There was no romantic rededication, no stirring reaffirmation of our commitment, nothing but the quiet realization that we really could lose it all. Our sadness, and our confusion had gotten the best of us, and we had lost our way. We'd both stood on the bridge, it seemed, and we'd considered the possibilities that lay with self-destruction before stepping back and putting our feet to the road again.
Libellés : The Husband


1 Comments:
I hope everything's fine... or at least it's getting there. not sure what happened but just wanted you to know that if you need a friend, i'll always be here for you. God bless!
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home