More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

vendredi, janvier 25, 2008

If only I listened...

There's a lot to be said about a woman's intuition.
And that nagging feeling in your gut isn't just another excuse to be a bitch...
Because if there's one thing I know for sure, now more than ever -
Is that if only I listened....

If only I listened...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Jo - Sometimes we don't want to be right that we just turn the other way and ignore our gut feelings.

dimanche, janvier 27, 2008 6:31:00 AM  
Blogger Josephine said...

Thanks Jeline -
That's the irony of it all...
That maybe subconsciously, I knew I was right but I didn't want to have to find out for myself.

dimanche, janvier 27, 2008 2:03:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home