About Last Night...
Last night was No TV Night at 4049 Margery...
Which ended up to be a very funny night...
It was 110 degrees outside when we got home... and it was just as hot inside when we walked in the house. What can only be the result of fried brains, we decided to do yard work to our really neglected front yard. Our front yard is a never-ending battle with our co-habitants (re: gophers), and so our grass has been on its last green leg.
We ended up cleaning outside, mowing (what's left of) the lawn and trimming the plants. Jake even helped sweeping up the mess. It was late and MUCH cooler when we decided to end it for the night and enjoyed a great McDonald's feast for dinner :).
We were sitting at the dining table eating, we started talking about animals... well, started messing with Jake about animals, partly also to check if he knew his animals. Prepping for Kindergarten here, you know?! We had so much fun, and just laughed like crazy.
Whatever...
Today is officialy the first day or Summer. It's way too hot outside. Way too hot.
Happy Friday.
** I think I should write about my daily train ride and the horrific stories I have to tell. Which reminds me, where can I get smelling salts? Because the funk that I have to endure for 45mins? It's almost a necessity to have in my purse.
** Had the BFF's over for dinner on Wednesday, fresh from their Philippine trip. Man - we're so jealous!!! 2010? Hmm... just might make it :).
Libellés : The Little Boy


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home