Booked!
With our 6th wedding anniversary coming up, and Jake's preschool graduation (not to mention Mother's Day and the long weekend) - there is so much to be thankful for, to celebrate and create more memories.
At the last minute, I thought it was just appropo that we throw Jake a party for his graduation and so I hurriedly sent out an Evite, and started browsing websites for party favors, etc... - only to realize that with the long weekend, people have made plans and wouldn't be able to make it to the house for lunch. Bummer!
So, with that said - we'll just stick to the original plan and have a small get-together on the day of Jake's graduation. I think I want to get a really nice cake for the little boy. Chocolate, of course! Depending if the IL's come down for the ceremony, we may or may not have dinner. I wish I had thought of throwing him a little party sooner...so now I'm really feeling crappy (right after Mother's Day - go figure!).
So - as fast as we've changed plans this day...
We decided to book a mini-get away for the three of us. As the husband said, "I don't see why it can't be a party for three?" Yes - hotels at our usual spots are all booked so the next best thing is booking a weekend get-away in the city - our favorite touristy spot in town. We booked a boutique hotel in the heart of Japan Town for 2 nights and we will play it up like we've never seen San Francisco before (and as if I'm not there every day!).
Lunch at the Ferry Building? Definitely. Another cable car ride? Must do. Shopping at Ichi-ban? You better believe it!
And another thing to do.... book a nice dinner for me and my boys. To toast 6 years of marriage, Jake's big accomplishment and for being together.
Table for three please....
Libellés : Travel


1 Comments:
congrats jake, youre growing way too fast!
happy anniv to a very sweet couple! honeymoon forever!
party of 3 sounds fabulous! enjoy!:)
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home