More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

jeudi, février 03, 2005

This is too funny...

I happened to browse Oprah's website when I ran into this. I thought it was too funny so I sent it over to the Big Guy to read. Little did I know that he was actually going to turn my story in. Read on, people. Read on....

Hi, Oprah! My wife needs help. She doesn't know how to wear color. Mind you, she shops for a living so you think that she would know a thing or two about it!
No, we go to the mall and it's "I don't look good in that" or "It's not my color." Oprah, my wife has I-don't-know how many black blouses and pants. Let me put it this way, my wife's color wheel has a good 4 colors...black, denim, white, and brown. Black seems to weigh the heaviest among the colors. I've tried to infuse some colors and on a rare instance will I find her wearing a color. My dear Oprah, this woman is the love of my life and her personality is fun and vibrant and full of life. She has told me that she wants a "girly" wardrobe, but seems to fall right back into the rut of things not "looking right" on her. I'm sure she has issues with figure flaws...what person doesn't? But, to hide it behind black turns my beautiful and otherwise happy wife into the wicked witch of the west!
Help, Oprah! You're my only hope.

I thought this was hilarious! But laugh all you want - if I'm on the show, I won't give you props for jocking me! And for the record, today I'm wearing a white shirt, brown tweed pants and denim jacket. HA! ;>

1 Comments:

Blogger Mickee said...

Funny! :)

Hey I tagged you, so please go to this link - http://fordnmic.blogspot.com/2005/02/ive-been-tagged-i-got-tagged-by-xtine.html. All you have to do is cut and paste that entry and answer the questions... :)

jeudi, février 03, 2005 2:41:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home