More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

vendredi, avril 01, 2005

My Heavy Heart

I sit here at work with a heavy heart - continually monitoring the latest news about the Pope. It's all so conflicting: Some say he's in a coma, some say he's struggling with every breath, some even say signs point to his death around the Vatican.

As I sit here at work - I can only wait and pray...
... what a wonderful "Homecoming" it would be for him.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mickee said...

I was watching the news on and off for updates of His Holiness' condition and I really feel so sad about it. Some friends who were lucky enough to see the Pope (even miles away) said that when his pope mobile passed by where they were standing, they felt a sense of peace enveloped them, and then they shed tears - for whatever reason, they cried. Even those non-Catholics beside them did too! A great man is finally coming home... I bet the heavens await him with open arms....

vendredi, avril 01, 2005 5:37:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home