More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

jeudi, août 18, 2005

...

Happy Birthday, BFF C :)! You're 30!...I'm next :)
I love you... I hope your birthday was great!

Because finances are a bit tight lately with only one income coming in - to satisfy the urge to shop, the boys and I hit Santana Row last night hoping to get something at the Container Store. With no luck in finding anything (which was SUCH a sucker for a container whore like me!), we walked next door to Crate and Barrel and bought a pitcher instead :). Yes - a pitcher!!! Then, we went to Cocola to get some desserts. Yum!

Prospective Job #1 called me today. We'll see.
Prospective Job #2 emailed and said I will be contacted today. We'll see.
Applying for unemployment is a biyatch. I figured, if I can get something to make me stay home a little bit longer, why not...but all the paperwork they sent for reading, plus asking for proof that you are looking for a job, it's such a pain in the ass! Screw it!

...And now I know why I was never good in math :)! I ordered the Swarovski crystals online for my and C's Havaianas. I got so excited when I got the beads on Monday that I started on mine. Little do I know, I only calculated the beads enough for one foot! SMART ASS! Then I looked at the patternf or C's slippers, and found out that I also calculated for only one foot as well! Pits!! So I had to order another batch of crystals again. Anyway, that was a good laugh for me and the husband. I finished one foot - which I think turned out too cool. Not bad for a beginner. :)