I'm ready to bling!!!
My Swarovski beads came in today - I'm so excited to start on my Havaianas.
Hopefully BFF C's Havaianas come in this week so I can start on hers too.
Something for me to do...
The husband and I have been busy cleaning the little boy's room. Goodness gracious!
We're almost done - but it's such a task to do.
Divine intervention perhaps --
Last night after eating out for dinner, we had to go to the grocery store to get Jake's milk. On the way there, we were discussing Jake's childcare situation when I eventually go back to work. When we got out of the car, the car next to us who also got there the same time we did turned out to be the husband's from T from SJSU. Small talk lead to the husband asking what T has been up to. It turns out that T and his wife E opened a preschool 2 miles away from our house. We talked some more about their center and then we parted ways. I told the husband - how ironic was that, that we were discussing child care, we run into someone we know who owns a child care facility. The husband said, we never go to the grocery store that late to buy milk - that was ironic to begin with. And for some reason, I felt so comfortable talking to them. Maybe it was divine intervention...at least I would like to think so.


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home