More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

lundi, août 14, 2006

Fun Stuff!

How fun is my job - when I get to buy books with titles such as this?


"There was a young woman who lived in her Choos
Though she once had a house in a smart Chelsea Mews
So much on Jimmy, the house had to go
And with it, her Amex and husband in tow!"

I love it! I. LOVE. IT!

** Weekend in Chaos **
It was 10:30am and we were obviously running late for church. My niece, Bel has been spending the nights with us for the past 4 days and yesterday, with 101 things to do before heading out the door, I asked the Big Guy to help me give the kids a shower. Mission accomplished. Or so I thought. I walked in the bedroom to help the husband get the kids ready - he with Jake, me with Bel when I realized her hair was all tangly.
Me: "Did you put conditioner on her hair?"
BG: "Nope. Did I need to?"
...Moral of the story - my dear husband, bless his heart, is SO not ready for a girl :)

** My (other) niece, Inna, had her show yesterday and it was a hoot! I can't believe how talented these kids are! I'm sure we are bound to see more than one of these on a Broadway show years from now. And my niece? She was of course, the best one :)!

** My parents are back from their week long vacation. We celebrated Mom's birthday yesterday and she was just in shock with the new lap top we gave her for her birthday. Happy Birthday Mama!

** Enjoy 2 free passes for you and a guest at any participating museums on Museum Day, Saturday 30 Sept. There are a lot in our area - now the hard part is choosing which one to visit :).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hi Jo -

Thanks for the free passes. And yes my husband remembers you. How funny is that? the world is truly small...

mardi, août 15, 2006 12:30:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home