More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

vendredi, janvier 12, 2007

Quarantine

So my household is quarantined until further notice...

First it was the little guy who came down with pink eyes at Disneyland.
He's finally better now after being prescribed antibiotic eye drops.

And because the husband couldn't get enough of the little boy, he managed to get pink eyes himself! He got sent home from work today and I told him to wash the sheets, and make sure he uses HIS own stuff until he's done with whatever funk he has.

The thing is, the girls (my nieces) are due to spend the weekend with us and are being dropped off today. Every single person in my house will be strapped. With Purell. It would be unacceptable to be without Purell for the next days, atleast until all is well and back to normal.

Coincidentally, I was told yesterday that I have 3 PTO's that I have to take before the fiscal year ends. Maybe I shouldn't be so gung-ho just yet.. I just might need it if I get infected myself.

What a way to start the year! Talk about a rose-y outloook! Damn.

Disneyland pictures and stories to follow. Let me make sure the boys have their crusty eye-boogers out first.

Libellés : , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Oh ick. Hope everyone gets better soon.

Ella has a cold. We're under quarantine as well.w

lundi, janvier 15, 2007 10:05:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home