I need shoes!
I really need shoes!
Why does it even feel like I say this every season?
I looked at my shoes(eses) this morning - and like 99% of my shoes from last year were new.
And yet, now I'm truly convinced I have nothing.
I want sandals.
I want wedges.
I want more ballet flats.
I'm not even going to mention a pair of wedge espadrilles that I bought (and paid for with my son's savings) that I've only worn once (does my husband read this?).
Oh.. and I need more flip-flops.
I'm not big on sneakers or tennis' but if I see one, I'll totally consider.
I got a pair of old school Tretorn last year - worn it like 3 times so far!
I just seem to get the wrong pair of shoes each and every time!
We went shopping last night.
Because again, same ol' deal - I have nothing to wear now that the weather's warming up.
I thrive during Fall and Winter - Mama E would know :)
I got some really cute tops at BR - 30% on top of clearance, people!
Then I got a pair of work shorts (or whatever you call them, the shorts that you can wear to work).
At lunch yesterday, I also got a couple of shirts.
So I think my work outfit is covered (for now).
But did I mention that I had a nervous breakdown last Friday when we were packing for our trip?
I just realized, I didn't have any "casual" clothes - like weekend clothes.
I did and I do - but I was over-reacting! But that's not the point.
I had a nervous breakdown with matching tears. I literally sat on the floor in front of our closet, crying!!! It was bad. Trust me!
Now.. I need casual clothes.
And shoes.
And maybe throw in a new bag while I'm at it.
(Is the husband reading this?)
Libellés : Retail Therapy


2 Comments:
Husband is reading this and is saying, "WTF?"
uyyy..this happens to me too..totoo, nangyayari talaga yan..huhuhu...life is tough..
my husband feels for your hubs though..;)
take care. happy shopping!
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home