More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

vendredi, février 16, 2007

Ok, so MAYBE this year was different...

No, we STILL didn't go all crazy for Valentine's Day because we're STILL not buying the whole hoopla behind it...
.. But we managed to have a nice dinner at the local Maruichi with my brother. Jake had a busted lip right before dinner which totally made my brother weak in the knees. He was trying to show off to Nanu and slammed the car door, only to put all of his weight along with it that he slammed the door and hit his face. I met up with the boys - with Jake holding up a wipe on his mouth, traces of blood on his hands and some on my brother's. Boys! Tsk! Tsk!
.. I managed to score shoes. No, more like 2 pairs of shoes. Really, all I wanted was to just look around. But the husband said to go for it, so I did. Then, I was only going to buy one. Then he said I might as well buy two. I asked him again and again if I really needed two. He said no but why not. So I did. And. I. Love. It! :)

* My parents come home in 3 days! About damn time!
* My cousin A got engaged on Valentine's Day, and that rock is HEEUUUGGGGEEE!
* Baby J is in the hospital for pneumonia. We went to go visit him last night and he lit up the second he saw Jake. Hopefully he gets to go home tomorrow.
* Date night for tomorrow is canceled since Baby J is sick. It's ok...there's always next time.
* Greys Anatomy totally blows! Can't wait for next week...

Have a good weekend everyone!

Libellés : ,