More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

lundi, juin 11, 2007

Harder than I thought...

Saying goodbye has never been my forte` -
Sometimes I choose to just walk away because I can never bring myself to say goodbye.
Today was hard.
I didn't think it would be.
I thought I can walk in, thank everyone for a great time and walk away.
Didn't quite happen that way.
It's 6:15pm and I'm still at work - trying to tie loose ends to make the transition easy for everyone.
But in reality, part of me is having a hard time letting go.
And it's getting harder and harder to keep myself from crying.
Tomorrow will be no fun. I know it already.

Libellés :