More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad!
This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)
Meet my new fascination...
Thanks to ljc and her love of vintage Pyrex bowls - I have managed to talk my mom into giving me her own set.
Now I have a feeling this is going to be my obsession for quite sometime :).
This is what my 'collection' looks so far.
I love it how the green pattern is called Crazy Daisy :). Mom thinks she has more to give me - she just needs to go through her stuff. I've also managed to recruit her to come with me to thrift stores and garage sales to complete my set. Why does my Mom have green, you ask? Believe it or not, she has avocado green from when she got married. Must've been the trendy color in 1969.
I've been on eBay for the last hour, looking for accompanying pieces to complete my collection. If you happen to run into one, would you be so kind to let me know? :)
Libellés : Few of my favorite things
1 Comments:
oh my gosh! I REMEMBER THESE!!! my mom owns them too! *cackle*
hi, just bloghopped over here from mickee's blog (by way of jody's blog). will be by more often :)
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home