More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

vendredi, septembre 28, 2007

The New Must-See Thursday...

It used to be back in the day that Thursday nights were off-limits to anything but sitting in front of the tv to watch Friends and Seinfeld.
Now, Thursday nights are alive and well at my household with the return of Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy last night.
OK, granting GA wasn't all that great last night, I'm just glad that finally we can pick up where Izzie and George left off.
But that twist on Ugly Betty, with Santos? I didn't see that coming!!! No freakin' way!

I had a lunch invitation from my friend/old boss LCM. It was nice to see her again, after a year! The last time we saw each other was our weekend meeting up in Monterey. We were able to catch up on work, the boys (our sons are 2 days apart) and whatever else other cheese going on.


It's drizzling here. I hate it - well no, I take it back.. I don't hate the rain but I wasn't prepared for the drizzle (ie: wrong shoes!).
I'm just glad it's finally getting cold although I wish it didn't get dark earlier.

My nose is still funky with my sinus acting up. I hate it! Hate. hate. hate it!

Libellés : , ,