Happy Friday!!!!
... from me and my new red patent shoes :)
My dilemma has been solved - and for $9.99... can't beat a good deal!
With my earned coupons from Loehmans, I walked over there and got this pair of red patent leather flats for $9.99 - originally going for $125, closed-out at Loehmans for $29.99 plus my coupon = really cheap cute shoes!!!! They have it in patent brown too but they didn't have my size. Boo! Hoo! (Excuse my forever flip flop tan line!)
Jake is, as we speak, on his way to Monterey with my parents and nieces and will be there for the whole weekend. Ahh... must be nice. Tonight is movie night with our friends at J&C's house and tomorrow, the husband (and my sister I think) and I will head to the city to do some retail therapy. I still have yet to look for a dress!!!
Have a good weekend people, and enjoy the warm weather!
Libellés : Few of my favorite things, Retail Therapy, The Little Boy


2 Comments:
Have you signed up on kaboodle yet? That site is totally up your alley. Find me there under "emzkee". Just started myself. ;)
LOVE THE SHOES!!!!!!!!
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home