More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad!
This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)
No time for anything...
really!
I'm STILL catching up on laundry...
I'm STILL trying to sort through the 300+ emails that greeted me on my first day back..
I'm STILL figuring out what to do with the mounds of Christmas gifts in our dining room...
But here are some pictures to suffice for now...
Here's Louie - Jake's new puppy from Santa.

Getting to know Louie - pictures sent to us by the breeder
He's such a cutie! We love him already!
Happy New Year, people!!
Libellés : Louie, Working Mama
3 Comments:
Eee I want to pinch that white patch on his forehead gigil!
What a cute puppy! I got intrigued by your signature on your email. I thought, is she pregnant? Why is she signing in with Louie? So the curious me headed out to your blog to see this cute little addition to your family! ;)
He is SOO cute...
I was the hesitant one at first, but now I'm secretly claiming him as mine.
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home