More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

mercredi, mars 12, 2008

To my dear Jake...

My dear Jake...
After all that's said and done, I still can't believe you are already 5. It seems just like yesterday that you came and made my life complete.
Now you're five. And you're perfect. And you're exactly who I fell in love the minute we found out you were coming to join us.
It has been my greatest pleasure to watch you evolve into your own little person ... to watch you grow and learn every day.
I love how excited you get about every single thing - and now, your fascination with our "Plus Game" amuses me, just as much as it amuses you.
You have brought endless excitement and joy to me and Daddy, and I can't even remember how life was before you.
I look forward to creating more memories with you, just as I look forward to the every day that you fill me up with your hugs and 'sugars' without me even asking for them.
I will continue to look forward to hearing your endless stories of how your day went, or the songs that you've just learned, or the every day things you observed.
You are the love of my life and you will always be my baby.
You and Mama are goosey-goose forever.
I love you, always, always, always.
Love, Mama

Libellés : , ,