!#*()@*$)(*!(
I was so sick yesterday that I ended up staying home. I think there's a 24bug going around because it seems like everyone here at work has one issue or another. I probalby just started the ball rolling.
I started to feel dizzy on Tuesday afternoon while at work. Took Tylenol - no luck. I didn't realize how abruptly I left on Tuesday until I came in today; my desk was a mess and I didn't even turn off my computer. I started to feel dizzy and my only concern was to get on the train and get home. I was praying the entire time that I don't pass out and to just make it to the station where the boys were waiting for me. Right when I got in the car, I told the husband that I was going to throw up, grabbed a plastic bag I knew I had in the glove compartment --- and out it all came! Gross! I couldn't stop yacking that I started to cry. It stopped long enough for us to get home before I had to rush back inside and throw up some more. I took off my pony tail, thinking it was causing the headache but it didn't even matter. I really felt. like I was dying! I managed to crawl into bed, and fell asleep right away. The husband woke me up with dinner and 2 Tylenol PM. This was at 8:30pm. By the time it hit 9pm, I was sooo groggy from the meds and I knew Jake was talking about being the Hulk, etc... but I was sooo dizzy that I couldn't comprehend what he was talking about. I didn't wake up until 3am - only to rush to the bathroom to yack some more. I decided I couldn't get to work that day.
Before rumors start flying - no, I am not wtth child. But I might as well be, with how bad it felt. GROSS!!!
Now it's people here at work who are are feeling funky. I think something's in the air... Yesterday my brother stopped by the house, only to find out that he was also sick and stayed home for the day. Yikes!
* * * * *
My good friend, Mama M, gave birth today to her second baby boy, Calix. Congratulations!!!
* * * * *
Mom's cousin, Tita H, is flying in today. She is going to visit her boyfriend and finally decide if she wants to stay here for good. Turns out, her boyfriend owns a quaint B&B in wine country. Hmmm :).
* * * * *
No ideas on what to give for Mother's Day. Sooo stumped!
Libellés : The Little Boy, Whatever, Working Mama


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home