More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

mardi, avril 29, 2008

Welcome Baby Evan!

SIL gave birth to Baby Evan last night.
Leave it to the husband to not ask for full details ;).
Nonetheless...Welcome Baby Evan!

* * * * *

We went to the Mystery Spot on Sunday with my sister and the girls. Too bad we left our camera in the car; Sister brought hers but the battery depleted right away; Used my camera but that's not all that great either. The kids had fun. I almost socked someboday. He was just so rude from the get-go. He would cut in front of us, with no apologies whatsoever, and at one point, I finally said "DUDE! You have been doing this since we got here! You can't even say sorry?" Ugh!!!

We then went to the boarwalk afterwards. I haven't been there in 14 years...and I've only been there once, and after Sunday, I remembered why I never went back. I was like a fish out of water. I wasn't very happy ;(. But the kids had fun - and as my sister said "Do it for your son!"

Dinner was at Sister's house - yummy!!

* * * * *

Jake is now at home with the husband, down with fever and asthma. I stayed home with him yesterday since he had allergies, which might have been from being out in the sun the whole weekend. His eyes were watery and he was coughing and sniffling. By dinner time, he was already heaving.

* * * * *

OH - and we met up with the BFF's at the mall last Friday. That was fun. BFF C had to get some stuff at BE for her sister. Sister and the girls came to meet us too. Afterwards, we drove over to Chili's for late night dessert - we all had our own molten chocolate cake. Yum!!! Feeding the kids sugar at 11pm? Parenting at its best :).

Libellés : , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mickee said...

Welcome to Baby Evan!

The molten chocolate cake looked so so yummy! I can't wait to get rid of my GD so I can pig out on sweets again... ;)

vendredi, mai 02, 2008 9:53:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home