Not too fast...
I was putting Jake down for the night when he decided that we not read a book, but talk instead. We make it a routine to take turns in talking about our day and when it was my turn, he said "good - I've been wanting to hear good news today!" Yeah ok....
Anyways, in the middle of our talk, I remembered I needed to cut his nails and clean his ears. So I propped him up and did what I had to do, with Jake still talking non-stop.
When all of a sudden, he asks me -- "Mama, what kind of diamond do you think my wife would like?"
Oh my goodness ... I just about fell off the bed and felt a coronary coming on...
Not yet my child... not too fast....


5 Comments:
oh how funny. at least he didn't ask you to buy him a ring for his girlfriend... ;)
Haha - this morning, I asked him if he thinks he wants to give my ring to his wife instead (yes, we're still on that subject..) and he said "NO MAMA, that's your ring!" Whew.
He also asked me if I think he'll be married when he's 26. Seriously?!??!
omg! wag muna pls! sana manatili silang baby natin!!:) if only we could stop the time!
on the other hand, i have already thought of giving my ring to miguel someday when he finds the right girl! si charlie naman ang nag comment--"No, MAMA. That's your ring! Let M buy his ring" :)
Hahha - funny Charlie! Siguro he was thinking 'if I had to save money for your Mama's ring, you have to save money for your wife!'
too cute, when did kids start to grow too fast??
i haven't been here in a while Jo. Hope all's well!
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home