This week is dragging - it's only Tuesday? Good god!
BFF E is back in town but she's still running around like crazy since her family is still in town. She and I chatted for a bit today - and we ended up talking about our business plans once again. It got my creative juices flowing again. Like the husband said, why not go for it? I don't know. I have all of these reservations and I don't even know why since I wouldn't really know until I go for it. But talking to Es and the husband got me interested all over again. I have to research some more and see if it's really feasible. We'll see....
* Happy Birthday, L! Have a great day!
* Congratulations, E for your healthy baby girl! Welcome to parenthood for you and the husband!
* MIL's birthday in a couple of days.


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home