My Big Guy...
Please include my Big Guy in your prayers today - he is in the hospital right now. Remember how I said he has had this persistent tummy ache since the weekend? Well, the doctor told him when he went for a check-up yesterday that if the sharp pain still continues overnight, that he should go to the ER by today. He woke up still complaining about the pain and he drove himself to the ER in the morning (I had to stay home with Jake since he was still asleep and I'm also feeling under the weather). True enough, by 10am he calls to let me know that he has been admitted and the early prognosis is that it might be appendicitis. I rushed to get Jake and myself ready; dropped the boy off at my parents' house so my dad can watch him and drove to the hospital to be with the Big Guy. After hours of waiting for the test results to come back, the doctor said that his appendix is indeed inflammed but so far there is no need for surgery (WHEW!!!). He is being kept overnight for massive dosage of antibiotics and hopefully by tomorrow, things progress for the better and he can go home. I'm home really quick to get his necessities and then I'll head back to the hospital. I have to go see the boy first so he's not wondering where Mama and Daddy have been the whole day.
Please include him in your prayers tonight that medication work overnight and things go for the better and we will be home by tomorrow.
I love you Big Guy... :(


1 Comments:
Hi J, I'll include N in my prayers. I know how that feels like 'coz I had appendectomy in 2003. If you need anything, just holler.
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home