"Jake..now that you're turning 3, what are you going to do?"
"...I'm going to Disneyland!"
We are headed to Disneyland at the end of the month with the Sheep Babies. It should be fun!!
We're just having a small party for Jake's 3rd birthday this year - with just family and close friends. And the funny thing is, cousins alone and the headcount is already up to 15 kids! There's no such thing as a small Filipino party, I need to just be resigned to the fact already! Ahh!
The weather has been super nice the past couple of days.
Since Dad is in Manila, we've been spending time with Mom whenever she's off. The woman is going mad-crazy and cleaning the house again. ;)
Off to the mall with the little boy... Toodles!
...oh...and when I told the little boy to hurry so we can get ready to go to the mall, he asked "are we going to buy a baby sister?" Dude - if only it was that easy! Ha!


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home