More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

samedi, janvier 07, 2006

Oh no...

So I'm preshopping for next week (so I won't waste any time)... and look at what I found online.
Kill me now... kill me now!

- Hello Kitty Diamond Pendant Necklace
- Hello Kitty Diamond Charm Bracelet
- Track suits for Jake
- A really cute Puffer Pea Coat
- A cool travel bag for the husband
- These...because I LOVE her!
- And this...just for the hell of it :) but I think it will look cool with my phone

3 Comments:

Blogger Misis14 said...

i love the pea coat!!! buy! buy! buy! ;-)

lundi, janvier 09, 2006 9:44:00 AM  
Blogger Josephine said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

lundi, janvier 09, 2006 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger Josephine said...

Ha Gem :). "Buy Buy Buy" ... I hear those voices in my head all the time, and I'm sure what the husband says is true - no amount of Prozac can get rid of the voices in my head!

lundi, janvier 09, 2006 1:25:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home