:(
As a mom, I have hit my ultimate low today.
I wish I can say I'm pregnant, so maybe I can blame it on the hormones.
I wish I can say I had a bad day at work, so maybe I can blame it on stress.
I wish I can say any other thing -
But I couldn't.... and having to say sorry to a 3year old definitely put this 30year old in her place.


3 Comments:
I'm with you, sister...I went through a bad day like this with my littleprincess.
Oh Mama Gem...It's never a good feeling, no? It sucks - it's like you know it hurts YOU more but sometimes, you just lose it. And afterwards, it makes you want to just crawl under a rock and rot :). Awful :(.
I understand.. ganun talaga we have moments na ganyan that we lose our patience. Tao lang naman tayo. But that makes us better mommies di ba knowing that we could say sorry to our kids
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home