It's Friday!!!
It's Friday..
The weather still sucks...
It's 'supposed' to snow...
That would be a treat.
Anyways, I ran into this online - and I'm amazed at how much they sell for! I got mine for $5 at China Town 6 years ago...and now it's being sold for 10,000 more than what I paid for! Sure, the designs are better (mother of pearl, colored stones, etc...) but it serves the same purpose! TO HOLD YOUR PURSE!!!

Purse-pal for $35 and one from The Purse Hooker for $33

Mine from China Town - $5!!!
Just as the Havaianas that I made versus the ones being sold online - goodness!!!
This pair sells for $125 with Swarovski crystals.
Mine comes up to (I'll post a picture of mine next time - it's in the car ;>).....
- $6.99 + $3.00 Ship = Black Havaianas from eBay
- $25 for Swarovski's from jewelrysupply.com
= Much less than what some people are asking for, that's for sure!!!


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home