More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

vendredi, mars 03, 2006

This weather sucks!

This weather is so weird... one minute it rains, and the next it's all sunny and nice.
Since it was warm and sunny out yesterday, I let the little boy ride his bike out in the yard. He even rode it to the barber shop to meet the husband for their bi-monthly haircuts. But this morning, he woke up coughing. Nuts! We were supposed to run errands today but we thought we'd keep him in so he's fine and well come Tuesday for his 3rd birthday.

We got back from Disneyland last Monday, just in time before the weather got sucky in L.A. I'm too lazy to blog about it right now but we got some great pictures and great memories for our little boy, the train afficionado. Will post pictures and stories later on...

Also, while in L.A., we happened to stop by this GREAT baby store which sold anything and everything gadget-loving Moms like me would die for. We got Jake some Thomas the Tank Engine toys that I've never seen as well as some cool food gadgets like this chopsticks and food processor. Love LOVE Bergstrom's!!! I told the husband that for the next baby, we would DEFINITELY have to go to Bergstrom's to get some goodies!

This weather sucks. Happy Friday anyways. Toodles!