More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

jeudi, juin 15, 2006

Bad Idea

So today is Sample Sale here at work...
Bad idea. Bad. Bad idea!

To have things priced at $.50 to the most expensive at $5, how can you resist walking out with a plastic bag full of crap that you can barely carry? And how cooler can it get that you get to shop inside your office building?!? Talk about laziness - no need to drive to the mall!

I bought a lot of "Thank You" cards, because you can never have enough around the house. And for $.50 for a box of 8, you'd be thankful too!

I bought a lot of journals because for one, I'm a Notebook Whore. And if I'm the Notebook Whore, that makes the Big Guy the Notebook Pimp. And then, that makes my mom the ultimate Notebook Madamme. A lot of them are made of leather - I should know, that's my category!

I was hoping to get some wrapping paper - but then I stopped and thought "what crack am I smoking? I have easy access to it!" (Again, it's my category)

I even got picture frames...because you can't have a self-respecting Filipino house and not have picture frames all over the place.

... Why do I suddenly feel like I need to justify where the $43.75 went in a span of 30 minutes?....

The husband wanted a pen - that's all he wanted. I was tempted to get him the flower pens. It was 10 for $1.00. But none of them were really working. BUT IT WAS 10 for a $1.00!!!!

So...when's the next one again?

1 Comments:

Blogger Josephine said...

I LOVE office supplies! We have a tower organizer full of office supplies - like I feel like I HAVE to have Post-its, glue sticks, pens, markers, etc.. on hand all the time, just in case! I have supplies of tapes, staples, - you name it :). Ahh..you are my kindred spirit when it comes to the office supply aisle. Call it weird, but atleast we won't be caught dead without tape! ;)

OH - and Maido in Santana Row? Even the husband LOVES that place! Office supplies + Japanese style = Heavenly!

What is Blogher?

vendredi, juin 16, 2006 1:12:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home