More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

jeudi, juillet 13, 2006

I'm sick :(

I knew I was feeling weird yesterday - but I just thought I woke up wrong, or my hair wasn't working right, or I didn't like what I was wearing. By mid-day I knew my body was wigging out...and by the time I got home, I was so useless. As excited as I was to see Jake, I didn't have the energy to play with him which sucked big time. I took a what I thought was going to be a short nap at 730pm and I didn't wake up until 3hrs later. And after a quick dinner, I went back to bed again. My body was just not having it. When my alarm went off this morning and my throat felt like I've been strangled the whole night, I knew I couldn't get to work at all. Man, my throat hurts!

Last night was a success though. The little boy, after so much convincing, slept in his own room :)!! That was a success if you ask me, because for the past 3yrs he's been residing in our bed. He slept like a log and we checked in on him and he was O.U.T. cold. He woke up on his own, climb up on our bed and woke me up. We snoozed for a little bit more before starting our day together. What a great way to wake up :).

I'm going to cut this short so I can spend some time with Jake, and take some much needed rest. Before I go - I found this from browsing my cousin's blog...

She was (or is) featured in a magazine in Manila about her accomplishments as a writer - she wrote a children's book "The Yellow Paper Clip with Purple Spots" which have collected its shares of awards. Great job, Niks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

HOpe you feel better soon!

vendredi, juillet 14, 2006 8:31:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home