When the boy is away...
Mama and Daddy will play...
Jake must be having a blast - so much that he wouldn't even give me and his Daddy the time of the day. I called several times yesterday just to check in and make sure the boy is doing ok and he would get on the phone just for a quick "Hi Mama, I went on a boat ride.. I bought a shark...ok bye" and that's the last we heard from him. I guess he's doing ok :).
My parents are having a blast with the kids in tow...which I think is very brave of them to do. Today they are headed to Carmel to go to church, play at the beach and probably hit the tidepools as well. They are aiming to be home by 2pm tomorrow since Inna has a dance rehearsal. I know Jake's having fun, but we are totally missing him.
So what do we do with the little boy gone? Go on a little date, of course.
We were supposed to meet my sister at the mall last night but she was too tired to go, and had piles of laundry waiting for her when she got back from NY that she had to tackle while she had peace at her end with the girls away.
The Big Guy and I have this mission to get Jake's room all nice and organized and we stopped by our favorite store (ever) to get some ideas, and walked away with another bedding set for Jake, and we haven't even received the other sheets that I ordered last week. We want to surprise him when he gets back, but I highly doubt we'll even get to doing anything so the husband decided to just put his new bike together. Atleast that's something ;).It was nice to go to the mall last night and have dinner together (yummy paninis) and just be husband and wife for a change...although we talked about Jake most of the time anyway :). It was also nice to sleep in our bed without a foot or a hand smacking us in the face in the middle of the night.
On another topic... has anyone bought this booster seat? We have been contemplating on getting this booster since Jake is quickly outgrowing his toddler car seat and there isn't a lot of options out there. We need one that reclines and would somewhat hold his head in place since that boy can swing his head around like crazy when's he's napping in the car. Let me know...?


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home