Urge to Purge
I have this great urge to clean up the house of all the clutter that we have laying around. I would've started last night, if only I wasn't too tired from staying up late the night before. I want to declutter as much as I can because I feel like the house is so overwhelmed with toooo many things. Urgh! And now that I have my mind set on doing it, I don't even know where to begin!!!
On clothes...
We have WAY too many clothes. Between me and the Big Guy, the closet is at its brim and add on Jake's too? Goodness!! I don't even know where to begin with that. Although I have no problem tossing clothes away to donate or whatever, it kinda pains me in a way because we spend so much on clothes and then it just ends up on a pile. BUT...it must be done!!
On toys...
Jake's got TONS of toys. I've already sorted through his toys before - and threw away or donated a handful...but toys, as you know, grow like weeds. Birthdays and Christmas rolls around and your child's room ends up like Toys R Us. I plan to streamline his toys to just what he wants now - like his trains and trucks and Legos. We have a twin bed in his room right now, and his toddler bed is next to ours in our room. I plan to get rid of the twin bed, and move his toddler bed in his and accomplish two things:
a.) reclaiming our room back
b.) getting him used to sleeping in his room for the night
To 'entice' him to sleep in his own room, I got him the cutest bed linens that would 'hopefully' make him interested enough to try it out. Wish us luck!!

As far as the rest of the house goes....god help me!


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home