Money suckers...
Can there be anything worse than passing through the Disneystore and finding out that their already-clearanced items have an additional 50% off?
I swear! We walked in there for one thing - to get Emma's HS Musical DVD..and walked out with a plushed toy shark and The Incredibles action figures (did I mention that Jake is into The Incredibles right now, and thinks he's Dash?), and a Dash shirt. Talk about money suckers!!!
We went to the mall to meet up with my sister and the girls and have dinner with the Birthday Girl. We gave her a gift certificate from Limited Too and we met up with them at the store and Inna was overwhelmed with what to buy! Since she also got the iPod from her Mom, I asked her to write down the songs she wanted, and by the time we met up at the mall, the Big Guy had already burned the songs in a disc so she can upload them on her iPod. I still can't believe she's 10!
PBKids is having a sale on their floor fixtures... So tempted... So tempted....
"Visited" Ella's Mom's new handbag... it's so cute! Tempted...Tempted...I'm glad Coach is going back to basics and slowly but surely shying away from the disco metallics. I wasn't too fond of that. I like their signature classics just like it is :).
Ohh... and one last purchase before we called it a night :). I love the color. I love it so much that I planned my whole wardrobe around the shoes last night. I think I'm just going to have to go back and get more!


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home