Weathering the Storm...
I'm still here...
Although I'm not really up for a lengthy post.
Not that life around here is dull..
Au contraire...
I just need to get all my ducks in row.
If it's any consolation - I think my little Jack Sparrow is pretty fresh :).He's been doing really great in school, but has been coming home with his collection of bruises on his arms and legs. I should get used to the idea that I have a little boy who, albeit the sweet face, is also part Tarzan. He's been coming home with "projects" in tow. His progress reports have been really heart-warming ("Jake likes to sit in front and lead the singing".."Jake talked about not taking a nap during lunch, but slept the whole nap time"...). We are just oh-so proud of our little preschooler. My dilemma though is - what to do with his artwork from school. I don't have the heart to throw it away so I got one of them plastic bins to store all of his stuff in - but I know in due time I would have to go through it and keep only a few. I don't know what to do! Any tips?
Happy Birthday to my brother!
Happy Birthday, LCM!
Happy Birthday to my SIL.
Libellés : Emotions, The Little Boy


2 Comments:
hi jo, you can try framing some of his artworks or better yet, make a scrapbook of it.
Too cute! He and Al have the same costume (Jake's--minus the dreads of course).
I hope you are doing okay. You've been in my thoughts lately.
You could have one of those fancy-smancy collage hanging things and then just rotate artwork each week? Then, you can store them in an accordian type file thing (reason to go office supply shopping) and keep your favorites. Store them by age...?
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home