More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad!
This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)
Bleah Bleah Bleah Bleah Bleah...
Today is my Mom & Dad's anniversary. Happy 38th, Mom & Dad.Not that I don't have anything to talk about.. I just don't know where to begin.
Things have been 'interesting' here at work, to say the least.
Here are some pictures of what I look at everyday, at Mama M's request as well :)
* View from my window at the 16th floor *

* What I get to play with every day *
** Met my old coworker LM for lunch at Osha last week. Nice to see her again. She works down the street as Production Manager for Gymboree.
** Meeting my old coworker RE-A for lunch at Cafe Madeleine next week. She's the designer for Gymboree.
I'm just so happy to be able to have lunches at decent places other than fast food :).
Going home in 30mins...n.ice!!!
Toodles! It's finally Friday tomorrow... whew!!!
Libellés : Celebration, Family, Friends, Working Mama
1 Comments:
OMG - I'm salivating!!!! Lots of nice goodies to play with - I'm sooo jealous! Sigh, you have such a fun job!
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home