More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

dimanche, juin 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day..


To my Baby Daddy..
To my Dad...
To my FIL, Dad E...
To my BIL, E..
... and to all the Daddies!!
Since we won't be getting together with our Dads today -
We spent the last two days hanging out with them.
Friday, we had a little get together here at home, with the husband heating up the grill and everyone coming over (except for my brother who flew out to Peru that day).
Yesterday, after attending my nephew's 3rd birthday party, I talked the husband to driving up another half hour to spend time with FIL. We ended up staying until midnight.

Today, we are having a little get-together at our friends' for the Dads.
Should be a nice afternoon spent with friends.
*****
I start work tomorrow.
I'm so excited I can't even decide on what to wear!
*****
My black mary janes came in the mail yesterday. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
*****
The husband is cooking brunch and him and the boy are just cracking up a storm in the kitchen. Jake has been well-behaved lately, after the bouts of throat infection early on in the week.

Libellés : , ,