Every so often (more often lately actually...) - we have movie nights with friends. It's the usual crowd that's always present but whenever we have our FOB fix, movie nights are just between us, the P's and J. Friday was FOB night Friday with a Tagalog movie that C and I wanted to watch. It was a good movie - although the whole premise was a bit confusing at first. Too bad C had work the next day or else we would've been up for a double feature. There's always next time...
* * * * *
We finally got around to going to the pumpkin patch last Sunday and we met up with the P's, who had E with them. It's amazing how the farm has gotten so big over the years - and it's harder to imagine that I've been going to that particular one for 11 years, and have been dragging the husband there for 5 years. We usually go to take pictures, but never fail to enjoy the corn on the cob dipped in butter and powdered with garlic salt. YUM-EE!!! We managed to walk away with one big pumpkin and a handful of gourds. After reading Mama G's blog, I am inspired to put funny eyes on my gourds like she did. I also love how she decorated her front porch with her pumpkins. Love, love it!
* * * * *
This weekend is shaping to be family day. My dad emailed to invite us over for lunch on Saturday since he will be cooking his famous crabs with coconut milk and curry. I can taste it already. Since we were supposed to head up to the IL's on Saturday to spend the night for MIL's birthday, my parents decided to have lunch instead of dinner - enough time to rest after a phat meal, and enjoy some karaoke. Sunday is MIL's birthday and FIL is supposed to be cooking up a feast as well. I look forward to seeing Mama M as well.
* * * * *
I am in eternal search for boots!!! I dragged the boys out on Sunday and Monday to look for boots and I can't seem to find any luck. UGH!
* * * * *
The husband and I have been going crazy uploading old school R&B on iTunes, in time for our Thanksgiving dinner with friends which we plan to play nothing but old school songs we can all relate to growing up. From Troop, to Hi-Five, Mint Condition up to Doug E Fresh - GOT TO LOVE IT! Even here at work, we take turns with our playlists, plug in our iPods and put on speakers for the rest to enjoy!
* * * * *
Here's a picture of the table from Saturday's karaoke fest ...
Libellés : Family, Friends, Retail Therapy, The Husband, The Little Boy, Whatever







0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home