11 days couldn't come any sooner...
I can't wait to get on that ship, and sleep and eat!!!
In 11 days, we are off to Canada aboard the Celebrity Mercury for 7 days of glutony and relaxation. I wish my sister and the girls were coming...but next year...for sure!
* * * * *
We got Jake the karate sheets over the weekend!
Can't wait to use it - and reclaim our bed.
OK - we've had progress on this since Jake is no longer sleeping with us.. not on the bed anyways, but he decided to camp out in our bedroom on the floor. So yes, his bed mattress is on the floor.
* * * * *


I am currently addicted to the Adidas old school track jackets.
And part of my recent loot are the Puerto Rico and Buenos Aires jackets.
Some people (my sister ;<) say the jacket is not me...
But because of this, it has triggered me to buy more and MAKE it ME!
The husband says it's cute.
I like it...
Now, on to the search for more! I really want the Philippine jacket that I saw this guy at BART wearing.
Libellés : Family, The Husband, The Little Boy, Travel


1 Comments:
hi! i was wondering about this sheets though miguel has not used the train sheets i got from pb too! (he sleeps with us and the room is just for guests..) in time, i want to enroll him in karate classes. someday!
btw, i have a tag for you if you dont mind! :)
happy weekend!
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home