*Sigh*
So I got the call today that my information has cleared and I start work on Friday. I was relieved because I was expecting the call yesterday, thinking I would start work on Thursday. Friday would be ok so atleast I get to test the water a bit before going full speed come Monday. After I got off the phone, I told the husband and started running an inventory of my clothes in my head. If I'm going to be commuting and walking, I would need comfortable shoes (and no, it's not an excuse to get a new one ;P) and pants that aren't long enough so if it's raining, my pants won't get wet. All of my pants are long enough to graze the floor when I walk. It would be so yucky if it's wet. Gross!
But the real issue was when I started crying in the kitchen...at the thought of being away from Jake again. It almost feels like the same thing when I went back to work after my 3mo maternity leave. It hurts almost in a way. I'm sure he'll be fine - I mean, he'll be with my Dad...but the thought of not being with him every day is what's making me so sad. Everyone was telling me that it would be Jake who will have a hard time if I go back to work because he might get so attached to me - but I suppose it's the other way around. This sucks!


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home