More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

jeudi, mars 23, 2006

Show me that smile again....


I can't wait to curl up and watch this the whole night!!!
I used to say I would eventually marry either Jordan Knight or Mike Seaver ..
I suppose this is as close as I'll get and I'll most definitely settle for it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh...growing pains. Good show. I just caught an episode of Full House with Kirk Cameron making a guest appearance. They don't make shows like those anymore. It is too bad. What kinds of shows will my now 8 mos. old be able to watch when he grows up? As of right now, not much. Glad to have stumbled onto your blog!

mercredi, mars 29, 2006 8:09:00 PM  
Blogger Josephine said...

Hi Emily - I saw your blog through Poopydigs.. thanks for visiting.

Yeah - Growing Pains was one of my favorite shows growing up and now, watching each episode, it makes me think the same thing you just said - 'what will my child/ren watch when they grow up?' Shows nowadays aren't innocent and wholesome anymore :(.

mercredi, mars 29, 2006 10:51:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home