More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

samedi, juin 24, 2006

Just in time for Preschool


Just in time for Jake to go to preschool...
I just wish
they had more selection and it was either this or the pink one, although I would've loved the elephant design for him instead.

On the homefront - Jake woke up this morning with pink eyes. On both eyes! I'm pissed that the pedia's exchange can't find Dr. A's pager number and so now we don't know what to do. My mom and C (both nurses, albeit ICU nurses) both recommend just cleaning his eyes with water, saline if possible. Nuts! I would've wanted to go out today since it's super hot again, and a day trip to the city would've been perfect but it seems like we're confined for the weekend.

I hope yours is better....