What a joke!
Forbes Magazine ranked the country's Top 10 Most Overpriced Places to live - and 3 out of 10 cities are local:
- San Francisco with median home priced at $720,000.
- San Jose with median home priced at $746,800.
- Oakland with median home priced at $720,400.
C-R-A-Z-Y!
It's supposed to get hot again this week and I hope it only lasts for a day. I've been enjoying this cool weather we've been having and I want it to stay, stay, stay!!! I'm so excited for Fall to come. I can't wait to wear sweaters, and coats, and tweed and all them nice warm stuff. For a body that's not built for hot weather - it's my turn to shine come cool (and cold) weather :).
It's Monday - I'm not feeling well and I'm just ready to go home. Jake had a fever on Friday and I was SO not feeling well either. Must be something in the air.
Wednesday is Open House night for Jake's preschool. The little boy is excited! The husband is wondering if there are parent-teacher conferences at the preschool level. Good question. I'm just afraid to go in there and be told that my son talks too much. ;>


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home