More Green Mangoes...

More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad! This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)

jeudi, septembre 21, 2006

Hot Flashes

I thought I was having hot flashes - until I found out almost everyone else in the building is as well.
For the love of god...why today, of all days, must Maintenance check to see if the heater is working?
Have they stepped outside? It's freakin' 90 degrees out there!!!
It feels like 110 in here!!!
And you know how you get that musty, gross smell if you haven't run the heater in a while? Yup - we have that funk going around too! GRRR!!!

I've been feeling crappy for the past couple of days.
The Big Guy was sick first - then he gave it to Jake, and together they decided to share it with me. Thanks...

Libellés :