Bummer :(
I was late again this morning (as usual)...
And while warming the car up, I realized I forgot my cell phone. At first I wasn't thinking of going back inside the house to get it since I was just going to be in the office the whole day. So I sat there, letting the engine rev a bit when I started to dig through my (new..ehem...) purse (sale..ehem..Urban Outfitters) to put on my bracelets when I saw the most disturbing thing.
One ring...
Where's the other? Specifically...where is my wedding ring?
See, yesterday on the plane - I noticed my hands getting puffy so I took off my rings and asked the husband to hook it in to my bracelet (which I normally do). Somehow, somewhere my engagement ring stayed, but the wedding ring is gone.
So panic mode kicked in. I ran back inside the house to get my cell phone. I called the husband and started freaking out about my wedding ring. He thinks it's somewhere around here - meaning it can't have fallen in the plane. I sure hope to God that is the case.
Oh I sure hope to God that is the case...Or else... someone who boarded the flight from San Jose to who-knows-where had already discovered not just peanuts, but a one-carat eternity diamond band on his/her seat as a Welcome Aboard gift.
"Thank you for flying Southwest, courtesy of Passenger JD." :(
** UPDATE **
- The husband just called. My ring fell and was on the floor of my mom's SUV (Dad picked us up at the airport yesterday). REEE-LIEF! We still can't figure out how the wedding ring fell off and yet the engagement ring was still on the bracelet...but I could care less. I'm just happy it's not lost, although Dad said it was literally inches away from the door and it could've easily slipped out unknowingly. Anyways...sorry Southwest passenger..you only get peanuts this time. Thank you...thank you...


1 Comments:
What a relief! I don't know how pissed I would be if I lost my ring.
(((Looks like LV was a blast!!!))
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home