Hurray for Rain!!
It's no secret that this is my favorite time of the year...
When the leaves start to change, rain replaces scorching heat, and the air gets colder and colder :). So it was no surprise at how happy I was when the forecast called for rain yesterday and today!
Call me crazy... but I. Love. It!
I was so excited that I ran to the money pit during lunch and got Jake his own umbrella! Now, I'm on the hunt for a cute rain coat since the one he had from here is already too small and they don't seem to be carrying larger sizes so, on the hunt I am!
In the meantime - the idea of rain and being back at work and having to walk from the parking lot to the building got me thinking of getting myself a pair of wellies. I found really cute ones too!! I don't know which one to pick. Now, is it worth it?

The flats are just too cute..I'd buy it if it wasn't made out of the same material. Although I think it would be cute if it wasn't REALLY raining. Hmm....

Libellés : Few of my favorite things, Retail Therapy


1 Comments:
Now where do you find these things! These are too cute.
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home