More of my daily grunts: What makes me happy, what makes me sad, what ticks me off and what makes me mad!
This is the Chronicles of a Working Mom, a Full Time Wife and a Girly Girl :)
It's just another Manic Monday...
How appropriate that I heard that song over the radio this morning on my way to work...and it's only Monday :(! It's getting harder and harder to wake up in the morning.
I have the serious urge to shop but I'm really not sure what I want to buy. The Big Guy and I scored some new sweaters now that the weather's getting cooler, but other than that, nothing really big. I was itching to buy things for the Little Boy but there's nothing out there! Grr!!!

We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday with my brother and Y. We've been going to the same one for ten years now and every year it just seems to get bigger and bigger! Jake had a blast dancing around in front of the 'band' - which you have to realize that since the farm is out in the boonies, the type of music the band was playing weren't exactly what you would find on my iTunes :)! Jake managed to walk away with one medium-sized pumpkin, one small one and several mini-ones to decorate the house with. I love Fall. I think the colors are just beautiful and I get excited to take out our Fall decorations and plates and bowls and stuff!
I also started with the treat bags for the kids - and I think they are coming out cute :). Three down - plenty more to go!! I have to make a batch for Jake's cousins, and his friends from school. I had to resist the urge of buying all candies since I didn't want to be the "Bad Mom" flushin candy down kids' throats so I got a pack of pretzels (no fat!), OREO cookies, candy and stickers.
Are you ready for Halloween?
Libellés : Holiday, The Little Boy
1 Comments:
The treat bags are too cute!
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home